|Home Animals About Us Contact Us|
We primarily house dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes, but we occassionally offer cats for adoption. See our list of available animals.
We are located in rural Georgia, but adopt to families all over the country. If a good home can be found for one of our dogs, we'll find a way to get the dog to that home. All potential adopters are required to complete an adoption application prior to adopting any of our animal. Read more about the adoption process.
SoCo Rescue will assist in re-homing your pet, should you feel the need. We strive to meet each dog so that we can verify the information you'll provide to us.
If your dog is aggressive towards people, we most likely cannot assist you as we donnot have the means to house such a dog.
We do ask and require that you provide the following:
1. A copy of vet records to show that the dog is current on vaccinations (DHLPP, heartworm status, rabies and bordetella)
2. A few good pictures of the dog.
3. Full and honest disclosure of the dog's temperament, good and bad traits. Honesty is critical in placing your dog in the right home.
4. Your name, address, phone number and email address.
5. Full disclosure of why you seek to re-home the dog.
Please remit your information to: email@example.com, Attn: Scott
See all the Dogs!
Tina is one of our very special rescues, having been with us for basically all of her life after com...read more about Tina
Tuck is one of our very special rescues, having been with us for basically all of his life after c...read more about Tuck
Candy came to us in Feb 2014 as a pup of 6 months and has basically grown up in our rescue. She...read more about Candy
Brandy was found completely emaciated showing every bone she had. She was dirty and in some de...read more about Brandy
***Beau will be available for adoption at Rosedale Mills (Pennington, NJ) over the Oct 4-6th we...read more about Beau