|Home Animals About Us Contact Us|
We primarily house dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes, but we occassionally offer cats for adoption. See our list of available animals.
We are located in rural Georgia, but adopt to families all over the country. If a good home can be found for one of our dogs, we'll find a way to get the dog to that home. All potential adopters are required to complete an adoption application prior to adopting any of our animal. Read more about the adoption process.
SoCo Rescue will assist in re-homing your pet, should you feel the need. We strive to meet each dog so that we can verify the information you'll provide to us. We do ask and require that you provide the following:
1. A copy of vet records to show that the dog is current on vaccinations (DHLPP, rabies and bordetella)
2. A few good pictures of the dog.
3. Full and honest disclosure of the dog's temperament, good and bad traits. Honesty is critical in placing your dog in the right home.
4. Your name, address, phone number and email address.
5. Full disclosure of why you seek to re-home the dog.
Please remit your information to: email@example.com, Attn: Scott
See all the Dogs!
On a very hot June afternoon in 2011, Kramer and his two siblings (Elaine and Jerry) were spotted ru...read more about Kramer
Susie is a young female American Bulldog mix. Susie is a former stray and is in the care of a l...read more about Susie
This striking fellow is known as Tebow, an American Bulldog mix. He wandered onto a man's property o...read more about Tebow
Dixie is a 1 year old female American Pit Bull mix. Due to a home relocation, Dixie's former owner h...read more about Dixie
Meet Manny, a mix of Catahoola, Husky, Moutain Cur and a little bulldog. This 2+ year old fellow is ...read more about Manny